2. No medical advice:
a. For consumers: The information on this website is not medical advice. It is generic and does not take into account your personal circumstances, physical wellbeing, mental status or mental requirements. Do not use this information to treat or diagnose your own or another person’s medical condition and never ignore medical advice or delay seeking it because of something on this website. Any medical questions should be referred to a qualified healthcare professional. If in doubt, please always seek medical advice.
b. For health care and other professionals: The information on this website is provided for general educational and information purposes only. Any diagnosis and/or treatment decisions in respect of an individual should be made based on your professional investigations and opinions in the context of the clinical circumstances of the patient. To the extent permitted by law, TS will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on this information. You rely on your own professional skill and judgement in conducting your own health care practice. TS does not endorse or recommend any products, treatments or services referred to in this information.
4. Using TS documents: TS owns (or licenses) all rights (including copyright) in all documents and materials on this website. If you would like to use or reproduce any documents provided on this website, please refer to TS’s Copyright Policy (below) for the terms and conditions on which you may do so.
5. Links and references to other websites and resources not endorsed: This website may contain links and references to other websites or applications owned, operated or produced by third party organisations, and resources published or produced that are, independent of TS (Third Party Sites). The links are provided for convenience only and TS has not verified and does not sponsor, endorse or approve of the operators of, or any materials on (including information, products or services), those Third Party Sites, which may not remain current or be maintained.
8. Availability of website: Since electronic services are subject to interruption and breakdown, access to this website is offered on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis only.
c a. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
b. TS cannot guarantee that this website will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or a Third Party Site will function as intended or be uninterrupted.
c. While reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, (subject to section 12 below) it is general information provided on an ‘as is’ basis and as outlined above it is not medical advice and is not tailored t2=o your particular circumstances or condition.
10. Indemnity: You indemnify TS, as well as its officers, directors, employees and agents in respect of any liability incurred by TS for any loss, cost, damage or expense (howsoever caused) suffered by TS as a result of your breach any of TS’s intellectual property rights in connection with this website or its Copyright Policy.
11. Restrictions on use of website: You agree that you will not, without TS’s prior written permission:
a. use any information on this website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain; or
b. use any device, software or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
12. General: You acknowledge and accept that your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and that TS may change these terms at any time by publishing updates on this website. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under common law, the Australian Consumer Laws or other legislation (Relevant Laws) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. If any provision of these terms is invalid under any Relevant Laws, that provision is enforceable to the extent that it is not invalid, whether it is in severable terms or not.
Dr Flamingo Pty Ltd T/as TeenSeen 2021
15 November 2021
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.